You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are searching for a developer who can complete the work with Phonegap / Cordova (or other cross platform language)
The project has two components a web app and a cross-platform mobile app.
Web app specifications:
1) Web-users must be able to manage the (mobile) app users, groups, badges ;
2) Web-users must be able to add questions/answers through a web interface (they will be used in the mobile-app);
3) Web app must be able to work with push notifications;
4) Install instructions are required; we will provide you with a test server.
Mobile app specifications:
1) Has to be able to let a user login with a provided ID or with a facebook account;
2) Connects to the web-app and receive data from database (through web-app) and stores them locally;
3) Interacts with users by a small game of posting Questions and verifying Answers.
4) Program must be able to generate its own simple graphics (we will provide screenshots of how we wanted designed);
5) Has turned off all the unused Cordova libraries.
6) Keeps track of correct answers and create a rank for every user.
7) Game will play on turns; think of tic tac toe game (turns) through server
Database will NOT be populated by winning developer.
These job requirements are a draft. A more detailed document will be provided to selected candidates.
Payment will be made based on milestones. The web application & DB are the first to be developed, the IOS app second, IOS store prep as a third and web app & mobile app debugging as a fourth milestone.
You will be required to work on a remote desktop and sign a NDA.
All the produced code will remain in the property of the employer.
In order to consider your candidature, please send us two samples of apps developed by you with Phonegap / Cordova.