You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is NOT a typical SharePoint Developer/Architect work.
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW VERY CAREFULLY AS THIS JOB HAS SOME UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS:
I have experience working with SharePoint myself in corporate environment, and currently thinking to start a SharePoint Consulting firm with some friends in providing different SharePoint related services to local USA businesses. I am trying to understand if this business has any potential in USA market and if this is something that would be worth spending money and time on.
1) You must have experience working as a Consultant in a SharePoint Consulting Firm in a senior position (not as a permanent full time employee). You will need to know inside-out of how a SharePoint consulting firm operates, pros and cons of running a SharePoint consulting firm etc.
2) You must be able to provide sample project document files such as real-world project SOW. You can provide these without giving out any company name. I just need to be able to know how much different businesses are paying for SharePoint services, what are the standard prices, how these projects are handled etc. It would be great if you can also provide detailed project plans, any marketing and sales documents etc.
3) You must be well familiar with different 3rd party SharePoint tools that are available in market (for different usage such as installation/migration/upgrade/development/maintenance etc. work).
4) You will NOT be doing any technical work in this project. NO development, NO programming, NO coding work. Yet, you must be technical – you must be an experienced and expert SharePoint Developer/Consultant/Architect.
5) You must be familiar with SharePoint 2007+2010+2013+Office365 related projects (all of these)
I highly prefer someone who worked with USA based companies and who is well familiar with USA market.