You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A windows application that will read in the data of any number of large xml files into temporary memory. This data can then be queried using a query window and the results exported to excel.
1. The user must have a window to pre-define a number of xml locations. These should be saved permanently. An option could be to pre-define them in an xml file.
2. In each xml file is a number of events. For each node it will store all information in some sort of temporary table.
3. The user can then build their own criteria to query the temporary table. As I understand SQL queries, this could be just a small query window.
4. The output should be exported to an excel file.
5. It’s important that each time a query is run, the temporary data is cleared and the latest data from the xml is re-imported.