You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Metro Scooter Movile (MSM) is a service that is for scooter and motorcycle owners to get service work done. Our trailers travel the City and pick up/drop off service work at specific locations and times as shown on the web site..
Web Functionality and Actions
1) Register a new customer for MSM.
2) Activate a trailer for City action. Results in web page showing available slots for pickup and customer returns to be done, plus locations to be serviced with date/time.
3) Deactivate a trailer for City action (secures trailer contents from update on the web page) . Note, a deactivated trailer is still shown on the web page but is greyed out and shown as not available for drops/picks.
4) Assign a customer to a trailer for pickup or drop.
5) Execute a pickup of a customer unit.
6) Execute a drop of a customer unit from trailer. Will result in a slot opening up for a reservation. (Slot could have a standby person already).
7) Update a customer’s pick/drop information even if confirmed. (Admin must call driver).
8) Add to pick up ‘standby’ when drops still to be executed (no guarantee)
9) Communicate with customers who are confirmed (45 minutes before). Text?
10) Future reservation requests to be done via email and negotiated on the phone?
11) Issue a ‘Last call’ message on web site before trailer leaves a location. Driver initiated.
12) Add a line item to the future file.
13) Update a line item in the future file.
14) Delete a line item from the future file.
Customer Online Actions
1) Register for MSM
2) Forgot user id
3) Forgot password
4) Update registration information
5) Add a motorcycle
6) Delete a motorcycle
7) Schedule a pick up (If a ‘drop’ space needed, remains grey with explanation about standby).
8) Schedule a drop off
9) Add a line item to the future file.
10) Update a line item in the future file.
11) Delete a line item from the future file.
12) Update pick/drop information (if not confirmed)
13) Confirm a pickup (needs credit card?)
o Admin users can perform all actions on all entries
o Normal users can only add, update or delete their own entries
o Confirmed drops/picks cannot be modified by the user.
o Future file entries are for our admin staff to fill trailers. It’s like a customer wish list if you like.
o Winter storage will function within this system but still have long term ‘written’ schedules.
o Custom pickups may be phone calls to the store to work with activated trailer itineraries. Store MUST contact driver to initiate and confirm.
Definitions and Acronyms
Future file. Keyed by user id and date/time where a customer can request a pickup or drop off at some point in the future. The customer can add, view, update or delete the entry. Admin will use this information to fill trailers either in flight or about to be activated.
Registered Customer. Exists on the MSM database after registration process.
Existing Customer. Has not yet registered for MSM but exists on the DMS.
New Customer. Does not exist in the DMS or MSM databases. Will be added by Admin into DMS and either Admin or they can register for MSM.
Confirmed Pickup. Either the registered customer confirmed online and provided a CC, or, an Admin took a phone call from a registered customer and they agreed to the pickup time/location.
Confirmed Drop. The customer has been contacted and has agreed to take delivery at a particular time/location.
MSM. Metro Scooter Mobile
DMS. Dealer Management System, or Ziios.