You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone who we can develop a long term relationship with. We are looking for someone who has experience with video animations. This is for an immigration law firm based in Toronto with regards to Canadian Immigration matters.
Here is what will be required:
1. We will send you a topic which we need video animation for. We can also include there a recommend animation if you need more details. Meaning, we can send the blogs to you and you use your own creativity to create these video animations. OR we can send you the blog ideas WITH instructions on what the video animations needs to include. Let us know if you need these instructions or if you can simply use the content and create something on your own. I have attached a few blogs for you.
2. You will need to take this information and create the video animation;
3. The Animation videos need to be 1-2 min long max;
4. Here are some sample of the quality of animation we are looking for:
You can be creative and use your own style as well. So long as the quality is there. These samples show great quality.
5. These animations need to be:
• Professional (not stuffy)
• Great quality in picture and sound
• Use different styles of animation – such as white board, cartoon etc Can not have all of them look the same
6. We require about 10.
We need 10 high quality Video animation for 2014. We need at least 1 every 2 weeks. Before we give project to anyone we need samples of their. If you do not have a sample, we need you to create one before you can win this project. Please bid for entire 10 videos. If we are happy with your work we have more projects for you. Please look at the links provided to see what our expectations are.
Here is an example of a blog which you will need to create Video animation:
Denied Entry to Canada, A person with criminal record tries to enter Canada, and gets denied entry to Canada, and contacts the law firm and we help him with getting back to Canada. So you need to create a character in video who drives to Canadian Border and then the custom office denies him entry because of his criminal record and then the law firm helps him and then he enters Canada and is very happy. The video should be about 1-2 min long.
Please note the sound track should be included in your bid.