You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The goal of the project is to create a 3d squash game in flash.
Designer should use 3dmax and export to FLARE3D thanks to Flare3D 3dmax plugin.
(exporting may cause some troubles like normalizing, so better if deigner has done that before).
- 1) Characters should be done in 3d max.
- 2) they should be exported in flare3d
- 3) characters should be easy to customize (color change, texture change)
Task to be done:
- 3D squash court (real dimensions)
- 3D characters for squash game.
General aspect : Nintendo WII like game
The player should have 1 long animation divided into parts.
Every end of an animation should be the same as the begin, so it works that way:
Here are aniamtions:
- idle: (ex: 0-40 frames)
- move (ex: 40-80frames)
- run (80-120 frames ...)
- forehand long drive
- backhand long drive
- forehand drop shop
- backhand drop shot
- forehand smash
- backhand smash
- service shot
- win1, win2, win3, win4, win5 : winning animations.
- lost1, lost2, lost3, lost4, lost5 : losing animations.
- jump with elastic (tarining)
After work is done, there will be more projects based on the game.