We currently have a villa that we would like to have some interior design work to be done for it as per the following:
1. The interior design shall be as per the CAD drawings that will be sent to the winning bidder. The bidder must have a full understanding and must be able to read the CAD drawings in order to develop the 3D model accordingly. The files are under the file named "SAAD AL MURAIKHI VILLA"
2. The bidder must submit a sample 3D design consisting of one shot in order to be able to evaluate the quality and experience of the bidder.
3. The bidder must be able to deliver full detailed CAD shop drawings for execution purposes, and to deliver a schedule of finishes for the same.
4. The general theme of the interior design work shall be modern "Moroccan" style interior design.
5. Colors: the client prefers the colors white, dark red, orange, yellow and also some green as per the attached picture.
a. Flooring inside bedrooms shall be wooden Tique
b. The furniture style can be proposed by the bidder but it must fall under the Moroccan theme
c. The ceilings shall be of nice Moroccan style with special light fittings as per the attached file. The ceiling must be also subtle without too much going on in it in order to make it comfortable for the eyes. These type of light fittings can be googled under "Moroccan Lighting" as per the attached file named "LIGHT FITTING"
d. Walls: the walls shall also be subtle but must have some special Morocan style architectural elements as per the attached picture
e. Light fittings: shall be of unique shapes as per the attached style. This style can be Googled under "MOROCCAN LIGHTING" to find similar and other shapes related to it.
7. Living rooms:
a. The seating in the living rooms shall be of "Majlis" style as per the attached file. The "Majlis" style seating means that the couches are of continuous pieces all put up against the walls.
b. The flooring in all areas except the bedrooms shall be of marble with some Persian carpets to be incorporated wherever it is suitable. Please find attached picture "SAMPLE PERSIAN CARPET" for reference.
c. We have attached many samples of named as "LIVING ROOM SAMPLES". These samples are attached with the file.
d. The ceilings of different and various openings (gypsum board). The ceilings and entrance shall also have nice style arches as per the attached picture
a. Bathroom shall relatively simple design but of modern type
b. The colors used in the bathroom shall be of the following combination colors such as black, grey, white, golden, beige etc..
c. Bath thubs should be excluded from the bathrooms. Only walk-in in showers shall be considered
d. There should be a nice subtle lighting effect inside the bathroom
e. We have attached sample of bathrooms designs preferred by the client.
a. The reception area in the middle shall have a nice water feature as per the attached picture named as "WATER FEATURE SAMPLE"