You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
3D model of a wicker basket from photo and video to be use for close up render :
- Hyper realistic model and shader (vray)
- Max polygone: 1Million (the lower the better of course)
- Model compatible with Max and Vray 2 (can be model on your favourite modelling software and exported to 3dsmax)
- High Poly
- UVW + texture
- Vray proxy
- No symmetry allowed (the 4 sides must not look identic, left/righ side, front/rear side must not have variation in texture and shape)
- Neutral lighting scene will be provided for test render with 5 camera position. No modification must be done on such scene.
- No post prod, model must look photorealistic without postproduction.
- No visible texture tilling allowed
- The model must not be ready for rigging or animation
- Reference pictures in high def will be provided
- global dimension will be provided
Additional Project Description:
09/30/2013 at 11:40 CEST
I can see a lot of bids from artists that will not be able to achieve the expected goal.
Please look carefully at the new attached image of a failing job. This is exactly what we are not looking for. A bad interpretation of the pictures with bad modelling and not so realistic material/shader and unusable in close up render.
The modeller is not allowed to make a fancy interpretation of the product, think of it as reverse engineering.
If you believe such attached 3D model is good, please don't bid or cancel your bid.