The attached sheet contains a macro, I want the macro to perform as it currently does, but with the following additions. Below are the steps I want the macro to run through.
(1) Add 1 day to the Working Date in cell B2
(2) Delete the contents of cells A22:E37
(3) Range Data Source:- Copy all rows that match the date in Working Date cell B2 (copy the date and the next four columns), Paste to cells starting at A22.
(4) If no cells matched the Working Date in B2, then go to step (1) and repeat, however if some cells matched B2, go to step (5)
(5) Run the existing macro
(6) After the existing macro add VBA to repeat the above starting with (1), repeat, The cycle should stop, preferably when it gets to today´s date, or if it stops when it has copied everything across, or if I can set it to run Xamount of times.
I would like some notation to allow me to understand the macro and where I might tweak it in the future.
I hope this is clear, if not please don´t hesitate to ask
Additional Project Description:
01/21/2013 at 10:18 TLT
Please note that the file will be sent out to the freelancers under consideration.