You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'd like to have 2 outlook macros for outlook 2010.
I like to have multiple outlook windows open on my desktop. usually, one calendar, one task list, and email.
The problem i have is that outlook does a bad job of remembering where the windows are placed. I am open to suggests, but my idea is the following:
Macro 1. - learn the current layout of all open outlook windows and store, should include:
- what (e.g. calender, inbox, tasks, etc..)
- current view within the window
- position windows in the arrangement stored from macro 1. (note, it should open or close additional windows as needed).
- Macro1 should store the info in such a way that it is not lost when we close outlook
- macro2 should auto-run upon openning outlook