You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We want to build a Strong Community website
Some requirements or functions:
- Sing up/ log in
- No registered user could use "passively" the site (just read, browse) and left comments in Blogs.
- Registered users could: have a user name and password, actively use boards, create groups, forums, send photos and message to other registered users, rate other users or Blogs and get rated, create and manage his own Blog.
- It will be incorporated a google map.
The design should allow to the webmaster:
- Manage the whole functions without programming skill required.
- An open structure that allow changing texts, banners, ads, links to other sites, sponsored links, manage campaigns, etc.
- An strong control panel in which see all the statistics of the site: number of visitors, where they come from (search machine, browser, other site), which is the entrance page, the most visited pages, the most commented Blogs or news, the most, from which country is each user, etc... It will be in daily basis. All the information will be shown in graphs (bars, pie, etc).
- The data base should be designed in a way that allows the webmaster to add more fields to the control panel without programming skills. (Ex: users per age, or users per country, top topic, top words, etc)
All the programming will be done over an existing graphic design that we will be provide.
The site should be starting with three languages (Spanish, English and German). All text will be provided.
We have already a domain.
- At the end of the projects we need the source code.
- All the rights come to us.
- Delivery time: 15-20 days.
- The projects must be safe and tested to be ready to work online in the briefest possible time.
- Payment will take place only after the completion of the project, the beta-tests and the delivery.
- Preferred payment method: PayPal
- Please make an offer only if you have already done similar jobs and you could show it in your portfolio.
- An excellent work will give you a preference for future BIGGER projects.