Here is your new job for the development of 3 Web site.
This development includes :
- As you previously described : separation between interface, theme and background calculation.
- Off course, complete documentation of the written code and backgroud calls
- All the visual and graphical staff for the 3 websites, with a specific theme for Digital Expenses web site
- All the user login management (register, login, administration page) with intern plus Facebook, Google, LinkedIn login
- Native translation system for all visible text, images and videos on the screen (developped in English)
- Background basic database Read/Update/Delete instruction coding following our instructions for the different pages
- The chat system working between users calling from DIA and DEX to internal helpdesk and remote Helpdesk on the Indexing Web site,
- The messsaging system attached to individual objects, with local message list, email notification between sites and user suscription to different objects.
For all this stuff, I agree for the 1500€
On our site, we will provide :
- Direct access to our 3 dedicated online servers for the 3 web sites
- Content of the different pages (text, images, videos)
- Text translation for French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian
- The database model, creation, SQL requests, stored procedures to execute and some content for the tests
- Complete description on how the Chat and Messaging system should work between sites
- Online assistance from Florent in France Monday-Friday 9am->12pm and 2pm-> 6pm
Price for all that : 1500€, bonus 500€ if everything workd fine on August 5
I went through the documents.I will attach some design clues i can gather,so you can let me know better in terms how the design i have in mind match you.
About the flow we can get this done as we earlier discussed we can go with a generic modular approach. First we can develop the user interface, technologies in use would be ember.js,handlebars,bootstrap and some libraries for those different components i am showing in design clues as an attachment.
Handlebar templating allow us to separate logic and design,so we will have templates that will only contain the html.We will break up this templates into generic pieces as far as possible so we have a well ordered set of templates that define the look and feel,So a designer who knows just html can very easily just see this templates to make modification.
with rendering the UI and all business logic we will be separating into modules.We will use ember-data for connecting the Interface with the other modules (Can be REST calls,JSON,XML).Two advantages to use ember-data.While developing we can let ember-data use a local data set so we can see the fully working Interface just without persistence to backend.
So once the interface project is finished we will have clear separation of the modules and the API needed to them.So then we can start each interface once by one and connect the Interface with the API.
So basically what the flow i am planning is
1) Interface Module (The website in what the user sees)
2) Core REST Backend Module
3) REST Blogging module
4) Realtime Chat Module
5) REST Messaging Module
6) File Handler Module (Serves the images(the one we are indexing not resources),PDF export and such stuff )
== rest of our previous discussion ===