You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require developers to work on a major integration project in Prague. The developer will be working in a multi-functional team with other developers, architects and testers. The project timescales are challenging, so the candidate must be able to work effectively in a high-pressure environment. This is a hands-on role, so the candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• At least 4 years IT experience
• At least 2 year experience developing services in webMethods v8.x with Integration Server, Broker & Deployer
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Experience in a continuous integration environment
• Experience in using canonical message models
• Experience with CAFS/ webMethods Portal
• Experience with webMethods Deployer
• Centrasite experience
• Java 6 development experience
• Hudson & Ant scripting experience
• CouchDB experience
The candidate MUST be present in Prague during the project. Both fixed price and hourly budget possible.