offline
Last seen: Aug 25, 2013 9:34 PM EDT
Hire Me!
Rate: $15.00 USD/hour
Follow Invite to Project
 

cromwellj

Ghost Writer

Username: cromwellj

  • Has not made a deposit.
  • Has verified their email address.
  • Has completed their profile.
  • Has not verified their secure phone number.
  • Verified
  • Payment is not verified.

Location: Anacoco, United States

Member since: July 2011

Reputation:

4.8/5

(3 reviews)

2.8
[see more]

No user has recommended this freelancer.

My projects:

  • $76 USD
    5.0
    Profile image for Seller abeyalbright

    abeyalbright

    May 20, 2012

    Extremely professional and easy to work with. Always delivered the best quality work way before the deadlines. Would definitely like to work with him again in the near future. A recommended hire for anyone!

    Project Description:I am looking for ghostwriters to write erotic short stories. The stories MUST be ORIGINAL work. The topics are Gay M/M The stories must be at least 5000+ words in length Must contain at least 2 well-detailed sex scenes Must be well-written in proper English and grammar...
    [more]
  • €40 EUR
    4.2
    Profile image for Seller revolver44

    revolver44

    May 3, 2012

    no comment

    Project Description:We are seeking 3 high-quality, erotic stories in the Cuckold subgenre. We will pay $20 per story The criteria: 1.) Each story should be preferably 3000-4000 words. 2.) In applying for this project, you agree to guarantee us original, unique stories and full, exclusive rights to your work...
    [more]
  • $48 USD
    5.0
    Profile image for Seller Blogtaculous

    Blogtaculous

    Aug 19, 2011

    Absolutely stunning work. A very hard worker, incredibly polite, follows all rules and is always ready for more work. Definitely a keeper! Writings are incredibly professional!

    Project Description:Blogtaculous is looking to hire a consistent daily writer(s) between three to five articles a day, including Saturdays and Sundays about the latest technology trends on the internet. This primarily is directed towards the top searched technology keywords online...
    [more]
    cromwellj has not completed any projects.
  • $30 USD In Progress

    This job is part time because I will need you to write only as needed to update the blog and/or newsletter. However, you must be always be available (open your e-mail daily) so I can contact you when needed.Please specify in what field of technology you are an expert in. This is an authority blog so you must be highly adept with your subject.More details will be provided to short listed candidates. If you don"t have any reviews yet, I will ask you to write a short sample to determine whether you are up to the job.Pay rate is $2 for a minimum of 300 words.

    [more]
  • $30 USD In Progress

    HI, I am looking for experienced writers. My starting rates are $020 for hundred words. I want original work without spell grammar mistakes. You will get paid after every week. I am waiting for some good writers. New comers are also welcome. I want an excellent work without copy content. ThanksRegards

    [more]
  • $155 USD Jul 23, 2012

    Hello Freelancer,I Was Scrolling Through And Noticed That You are interested in making money on ebay or amazon,Well if im correct i have the perfect job for you.Selling:Toys & GamesKitchen AppliancesKitchen AccessoriesMobile PhonesMobile Phone AccessoriesThe Terms: You Sell The ItemsYou Send Me Buyers AddressI Send You Tracking NumbersYou Send Me 75% Of Sale PriceYOU KEEP THE OTHER 25% FOR YOURSELF!Are you interested? Contact me on Skype - Tradingman2012Regards

    [more]
    cromwellj does not have any open projects.
    cromwellj does not have any work in progress.
[see more]

Portfolio

[see more]

Résumé

Experience

Logistics Specialist

Jun 1993 - Present (20 years)

Lockheed Martin

Thirty plus years experience in all facets of the Federal Maintenance and Supply System. Current SAMS iE Manager/SARSS-1 Operator for US Army maintenance facility with 100 employees. Overall manager for SAMS-E (iE) (Production Control and Supply) with eleven years experience in SAMS, WMMS, and WMMS -D, as WMMS is commercial software used as a stopgap until SAMS iE became widely disseminated. The SAMS system here consists of five workstations with a total of ten people. Particularly involved in the produ

Education

Bachelor's

Northwestern University

1996-1999

Certifications

Security +

COMP TIA

Security + 2008

Publications

None

None

None