Oct 21, 2013
Excellent writer who provides with great content!Excellent writer who provides with great content!
Project Description:As per our discussion at my last contest, please submit your articles that I rated 3-stars and higher with according bids as per our agreement. Those who have no idea what it is about, please walk by and do not bid here...
Sep 23, 2013
Great writing skills, superb content, and highly professional. Will work with again!Great writing skills, superb content, and highly professional. Will work with again!
Project Description:[This is a Private Project. You must be logged in to view the Project Description]
Sep 15, 2013
Very creative. Will definately use again.Very creative. Will definately use again.
Contest Brief:I need a Business Name for a physiotherapy and Pilates business.
The name should reflect a prestigious / upmarket name for a boutique business.
I am happy to organise logo separately or if you have any ideas please also put forward but the name is the most important at this stage
Thank you in advance for all your hard work and creative input.
Sep 3, 2013
Great artist. Fast turn around. Look forward to working with her on future project.<br/>Great artist. Fast turn around. Look forward to working with her on future project.<br/>
Project Description:I would like to hire you to make a PSD for my site call trackingmyasset. Please see attached file. Thank you.
Sep 2, 2013
Provided an excellent selection of candidates in our naming contest.Provided an excellent selection of candidates in our naming contest.
Contest Brief:We have an established distribution (wholesale) business in the vapor (i.e., electronic cigarette) market. We are looking to re-brand the company and want a catchy name that expresses our core values of:
- fast shipping
- wide selection
- reliable service
- flexible terms
The tagline should reinforce those core values and/or say something about how our business is all about helping our customers focus on what's important in their business.
Sep 1, 2013
Great Artist! Look forward to working with her again in the future. Great Artist! Look forward to working with her again in the future.
Contest Brief:I am looking for a creative professional looking logo for my new website. The site name is Tracking My Asset.
Aug 23, 2013
I would like to hire her again, she is capable of providing good fluent flow of descriptions , and also very understandable scripts with which you can easily go forward with your next steps.I would like to hire her again, she is capable of providing good fluent flow of descriptions , and also very understandable scripts with which you can easily go forward with your next steps.
Contest Brief:Hi every one,
I would like to have a prototype for the following scenario.
I need to provide the exact scenario with all the descriptions and how each page looks in real with all the data in it.
Description:- “Ulearn” is consulting company which provides online IT courses throughout worldwide. It offers all the trainings and also job support for the students who are in need. (Basically an online training provider in all the IT areas)
Website Page rules
(what are the pages to be included)[every thing may not be a pages, but some might be the tabs that can also be shown on the main page, you can create the document with all the labels shown below with your view and opinion]
• COURSE CALENDER:- which shows about the calendar dates in the table format ex:-if the Ulearn is going to give a demo on July 16th at 9pm, then this page should have that information , where one can see all the courses at one glance
• TESTIMONAILS:- What description suits to put at this place(The description)
• COURSES:- where you will have an example of the course structure, and the description, duration, course details and price etc.(Add you own description if it is a real site, how it will be on the page along with the description)
• OFFERS:- where you show them what are the offer’s you are providing ex:- it might be in the form of %ge discounts or any other ways(Your views)
• CONTACT US: - where we will have the contact information (You can use any dummy information, but still it should look like the contact page
• PROJECTS: - This is the place where you will show your project, I mean the live projects.
• ABOUT US: - Where we will say about us, which will have all the other experiences and also a good description of our company and what are we doing, how we will achieve the things, what made the company unique, why others need to choose our company (Need to have the description of all the questions and also if you feel anything extra we need to include for this page)
• JOBS: - where we will show our current available jobs.
NOTE: - Prototypes may not be mandatory two show it in drawings, but the mandatory thing here is the description which suits exactly. And you might create prototypes if you want to, you can do all your work in the word document or if you feel any other. You can add more and more descriptions and also some more ideas to your prototype.
Aug 1, 2013
Good writing skills, provided some good ideas.Good writing skills, provided some good ideas.
I'm looking to have some editing done under "Who We are"? & "What we do"? & and "what difference does it make"?on my website. For more information please go to www.adriabuildingservices.com or read my current boring text is as follows down below. I have thought about it intensively for a while but could not come up with anything better. I would like to see something different that could be created not just the typical that is going on everywhere in the market today like " I could save you money". I would use that but incorporated into the possibility of some potential new concept or helpful idea.
From our beginning by Adriatic Sea to Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Adria Building Services is a well-established family-owned and operated cleaning service provider for Colorado Springs. With more than ten years experience, we promise you excellent reputation for our professionalism and first-rate service. At Adria Building Services we believe in doing this right the first time, every time. Adria Building Services does not charge their customers like the latest "big name franchises ". We've got a significant advantage over our competitors because we pass the savings onto you. Your money stays right here locally, allowing us to support our local economy and hire the best to take care of your business. We understand that your reputation is important when it comes to everyday business. You want to welcome your clients and visitors to a professional environment while your employees thrive in their work place. Adria Building Services can help. We cater to all businesses, from small offices to large commercial facilities and any size in between. Our services can be customized to meet your needs.
I have written my own boring text but I'm not as talented as some of you. The key here is to make this story where I'm came from my background which is Europe around Adriatic Sea very fun, appealing, attractive and interesting and exciting and "Understood" to read that will keep the reader interested in it, the key here is when someone reads it here in the us Colorado where I currently reside is that the reader feels the "Connection" and "Love" and "Whats in for the Customer"? instantaneously after reading the story, that the reader knows where that is and how that relates to place where I and the potential customer currently lives. Reader should understand my history, company vision, mission and the core values of my company and why they should go with me and not the big company. This story should be described as unique adventures in way of telling "who we are" ? "what we do"? and "what differences we are making what sets us a part from the competition". You can use if you choose to some positive quotations that will build confidence in the customer. Long story short I just would like to see the possibility of better. I appreciate everyone help on this project.
Copywriter Editor has not completed any projects.
Aug 2011 - Present
Red Box Kite
• Responsible for multiple ongoing projects in designing and building nonprofit<br /> magazine’s website for upcoming launch<br />• Assembled a volunteer team of editors, writers, and proofreaders<br />• Launched social-networking sites and selected, wrote, or edited content<br />• Drafted submission/response letters, edited site content and press releases<br />• Researched e-publishing formats and established conversion procedures<br />• Implemented application process for ISSN number and 501(c) (3) nonpr
Instructor (Part-time temp)
Oct 2008 - Mar 2010
Medford Public Schools, Medford, Oregon
• Served as guest teacher, instructing high school English<br />• Taught grammar and writing skills<br />• Demonstrated a strong ability to grasp and apply new concepts, workflows, and terminology<br />
Feb 2005 - Jun 2008
CJUSD, Terrace Hills
• Instructed English, grammar, and creative writing<br />• Demonstrated versatile writing ability when selected to serve on benchmark committee to<br /> compose and edit district-wide benchmark tests<br />• Promoted in first year from teaching intern to full-time teacher<br />
Masters: Creative Writing/Writing for the Performing Arts
University of California, Riverside
Teaching Credential: Secondary Education: English
Bachelors: Psychology (& Concentration in Creative Writing)
University of California, Riverside
California Teaching Credential
State of California
Secondary Teaching Credential: Grades 6-Adult. Subjects: English, Psychology
Fault Lines Poetry: A New Journal of West Coast Poetry
As One Cradles Pain