2D model of Evil Wizard with 4 animations for cartoon-style game
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $88
- Entries Received: 5
- Winner: Lapochca
For 2D cartoon style game I need main antagonist model: an Evil Wizard. I'd prefer him to be in hood with darkness instead of face and glowing eyes, but it is for you to decide - convince me that your vision is better. Possible and acceptable character ideas are in first three attachments. Fourth attachment shows prototype of the game with temporary character. Note that I need 4 color variations of this model, that can be done with Hue modification + minor changes alike glyphs on the robe and different staff heading.
0. 2D, toon style, with fake proportions (mostly to fit in a square), etc. It should be well detailed, but should not evoke sympathy.
1. Wizard needs a staff, it is a must.
2. There should be 4 color variations: Fire (red robe, ruby crystal on a staff), Air (light blue or cyan robe, alike this site background, small cloud on a staff), Nature (green robe, dendroid tree-like staff heading), Water (deep blue robe, staff with blue orb)
3. Animations (30 fps, not more that 1-2seconds each, set of sprites, each sprite should be 256x256 PNG):
- Idle. Looped. Just standing still, may be eye blinking/glowing or whatever
- Raising staff. Not looped. Preparing to cast spell
- Gathering energy. Looped. Standing with raised staff, reading the spell text, going to cast. Minor 'energy' particles flying above staff heading or from surrounding air directly to staff header (consuming energy).
- Cast. Not looped. Could be just hitting a ground with a staff (do remember, it was raised in previous steps?).
4. For intro movies, misc graphics, etc. I need few (2-4) high-resolution Wizard illustrations (1024x1024). They could be made of concepts or some kind of temporary material, showing the characters in various poses (casting, walking, fighting, working, etc.). I.e. first attachment (red mage with raised hands) fits perfectly.
You can use Flash, Illustrator, or 3D modeling with toon shader, or even scanned and cleaned hand-paintings. I actually don't care.
Russian translation (site does not support unicode):
[url removed, login to view]