Hallo to you all:
I am currently building an interactive USMLE simulated exam preparation website ([url removed, login to view]). However the Wordpress platform that the site is build on does not have best interactive exam/quiz plugins to meet my specification.
I am looking for a person or team that is able to create codes/plugins/software etc to make the simulated exam website at [url removed, login to view] more interactive than the current Wordpress quiz plugins. What I want the exam software/codes to do are the following:
• Exam should give the user option to choose the subjects to be tested on or the user can select random questions and the software randomize the questions for the user
• Exam results should be interactive so the user can see what subject areas that need to be address if they do poorly in that subject.
• Exam should give the user option to retake only the questions they got wrong
• Exam should give the user option to highlight important areas of the questions as they read the questions
• Exam can be taken time and also not time
• Software should have option for me to put photos on the questions.
• Exam software/codes should have the ability for normal laboratory values to be added as a popup link etc on every questions for easy access to the user.
The software/codes I am looking for must be similar to the one use by www.usmleworld.com. I suggest you sign up an account with them and take a sample exam to see the java scripts they use to write the simulated USMLE exam. I also suggest you sign up for an account in my site [url removed, login to view] and take the sample test I build on Wordpress plugin as a comparation.
I am looking for an experienced designer/developer to partner with, you should be flexible and has prior experience in Java or other cross platform programming language to develope scripts/codes for the USMLE simulated exam.
I have NO knowledge in Programming/Designing, hence I am outsourcing that to you experts out there.
Will provide more detail once this proposal begins the initialization phase.
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF