Project: Job Board/Portal
Description: I am seeking for a talented web UI designer / programmer that has experience in building job boards that allow users to post jobs but also search for resumes / create profiles / add company profiles ...
I would need different pages:
- Landing page
- Job search (list and search fields)
- Show job description
- Create an account page / Sign in page (the sign-in could be AND a modal, AND a normal page)
- Post job page
Example of the landing page for [url removed, login to view]
Job search and results page
Basic search page requirements:
* You can find it attached for example (country should probably be a combox box instead ... don't constraint your imagination around the example and it's the big idea)
* Link to Advanced search page (could be a modal)
Advanced search page requirements:
- Basic search fields from above
- Date posted range (today, last 3 days, last week ...)
- Functions (should be a combo with checkboxes)
- Industries (same as functions)
- Type of contract
The results would have a Filter options on the left (as the job_results screenshot shows).
Each job result should contain information as:
- Job Title
- Location (country - city)
- Type of job (Full-time / part-time / contract...)
- Save button (with a clickable star?)
- Company Logo
- Posted by ...
- Description snippet
- Posted date
It should contain:
- Job Title
- Renumeration + additional packages
- Posted date
- Expiration date
- Location - with space to be able to put a selection on a Google Map (dummy image for the map is fine)
- Experience seeked
- Type of contract (fulltime...)
- Languages preferred
Show Job description
The job description view should display all the informations entered above plus:
- Company (name + logo)
- Apply button
- Save button
- Poster information (Name . headline . picture . phone and/or email)
- Skills required
- Details on the left side about price / experience required / location ...
Overall design will be clean and simple. The following may be used as reference for overall goal of site structure and quality:
[url removed, login to view]
Flat design is acceptable so is the use of Twitter Bootstrap :-)
I've attached the logo of the website so you have an idea of the colors to use.
Send me your ideas and get the prize!
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF