Build an advertising one-pager website for a craftsman offering repair services called Fixxblitz
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €185
- Entries Received: 35
- Winner: shahibur55
This is a competition about the design and code foundation for a representative website for a craftsman in Germany. The owner of Fixxblitz is offering repair services (German: Kleinreparaturen) in and around the house (e.g. install lighting, build up a cupboard, remove an old furniture, drill wholes and install hooks, make and install wooden shelves or racks). Therefore the owner needs a website as business card with a reference to himself, contact points like mail, phone, or leaving a short message on the website. Finally, a little overview of past projects or built racks/things should be shown as a reference (one image, up to 100 chars as description text). Also, the operation area should be visible. This will be in Germany PLZ 76694 and all towns within 30 kilometers reach.
- One pager (only a single page, no sublinks or subpages) for domain www.fixxblitz.de
- Very prominent call-to-action plcaement (phone, mail, drop a short message)
- for the initial design: placeholders for the projects of the craftsman (will be added and extended with every new project) -> use freely available stock photos for the placeholder design
- responsive website and very good readable on mobile
- jQuery as technology "stack"
- German texts will be added by myself
- Template language German is nice to have, English is also okay, I will change the texts afterwards
- Logo of the company is provided as vector graphic (created with Inkscape)
- Bring in your own cool ideas for a page that would you expect when you want to hire a carftsman for helping you out when you want to hang a shelf up your wall
“Very well done! Good reading of requirements and making helpful suggestins. All changes were implemented in short time. Very good working with fellow.”