Complex WPF Datagrid example
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 6
- Winner: kiranbandreddy
I am looking for a running simple C#-WPF-MVVM program example for a complex Datagrid type using Mahapps:
- Must be C#-WPF-MVVM
- Must use Mahapps
- Datagrid where every cell is an independent UserControl compound of a Label, a TextBox, a ComboBox and a CheckBox: depending on a variable, we will enable one of them (only one of this behaviours is active at each time)
- Headers must allow ordering rows by clicking (typical datagrid behaviour)
- Columns must adjust automatically on content length (desired best solution) or their width can be modified with mouse (acceptable, typical datagrid behaviour)
- XAML must not use triggers or styles
MVVM model is to be used.
- You will have to bind the Datagrid to my model objects, please see the attached screenshot and/or text file.
Award to the cleaner and simpler solution.
It is desired to avoid at all or at least as much as possible the use of DataTemplate(s)
Thanks in advance!