Ontario Lending Solutions, we're a finance company based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Our company offers automotive loans and mortgages. We focus on higher end clientele, therefore, our logo should represent that exclusive, slightly luxury image.
Looking for the best designer that comes up with the most fantastic, creative, sleek, sharp corporate logo that best represents our company.
Some ideas as to what we would like to accomplish with this new Logo & Web Banner:
- Although we're looking for a corporate image, a "modern twist" is encouraged
- Rich colours that reflect wealth, preferably with cool tones (yes, you can have cool tone rich colours)
- Simple, not too complicated, but distinctive and very memorablern- The logo should be able to stand on its own, and be recognizable (i.e. Nike's swoosh check mark) but still looks good with the company name if added to the name. If the company name is a logo, then make it distinctive (i.e. Coca Cola)
- This logo will be used for future applications such as business cards, Facebook, web applications, etc.
- Think of: Bank, Credit Union, Exclusive Finance firm when creating your design
Have fun, and looking forward to the amazing and awesome submissions!
Please note: Copyrights and File to be in all following deliverable formats (Web & Print): .JPG, .GIF, .BMP, .PNG, .EPS, .PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI.
UPDATE: One more day before the contest ends, there are some amazing concepts, thank you for those who are working really hard at this. If you're looking to submit, there is still time. Feed backs that some designers are receiving to help them with their creativity: stay away from red and orange colours, as they are harsh colours for finance from a marketing perspective. Keep it clean, simple, elegant, and memorable. Moderness is ok, but not so abstract that it fits more in an art gallery than anything else. Keep in mind, we're offering our clients a Lending solution, so there's not a significant need to focus on the word Ontario. Cliche symbols that represents the bank (i.e. the greek pillar) we're not a big fan. The colour green seems to be a big hit for us, so keep that in mind. Get those concepts in before it's too late!