If you only need a draft of the comic, I can do that in two to three weeks (depending on the number of modifications you want), but as you mention, is just a prototype, which means that it could be 5 finalized pages plus the cover after the first payment made.
Due to the length of the work, I think I could make the entire comic before the end of August, I know it's a challenge but I can work really quickly when the art style and the general lines are established, and in this case, you have almost all the book outlined and that makes the workflow faster.
I think we can discuss the budget in a private chat to talk more about the costs and if you have specific questions that can be addressed in a quiet chat without the whole participants watching :)
Thanks so much for the opportunity, I'm open to your suggestions, you can check my profile and see the good reputation I have on the platform, besides you can check my portfolio at behance.net/miqeq
I'm open to your suggestions and make it more realistic if you wish...
The suggestion I have is to play with camera angles in the first 11 pages, it will display the necessary characters but variating the viewing angle to make it less boring to the eye. The same applies to the rest of the comic book.
The project should have several milestones:
1) The making of a rough layout for the pages (first milestone)
2) Organizing the whole aesthetic of the comic
3) Making adjustments for the comic like poses or camera perspective and so on.
4) Revision, feedback, and changes. (second milestone)
5) Final production, inking, coloring, and lettering of the comic.
6) Content delivery, original files, and JPG or PDF format if needed. (third milestone)