Hello and thank you for considering this project!
I am in the process of developing 3 dolls. I need to start with a clear detailed illustration of the face, which will be used by the sculptor to create the dolls’ face. In addition, I need an illustration of each of the 3 dolls, as I describe below.
As a side note, this is the first of several projects that will all be related. The winner will likely be invited to do additional projects in the future.
So, for this assignment, there are 4 deliverables, staring with the face. Each will have the same face and body shape, however the hair, eyes, eyelashes, skin coloring, clothing and accessories will each be different.
1) Face: I need a clear picture of the face alone, which I describe below – that will be used to sculpt the face of the doll. This will be the face to be used on each of the dolls noted below.
2) Doll 1: An illustration of the doll as I describe below – fully made-up and dressed face and body
3) Doll 2: An illustration of the doll as I describe below – fully made-up and dressed face and body
4) Doll 3: An illustration of the doll as I describe below – fully made-up and dressed face and body
General Description of the dolls: Each of these dolls will be:
• Age 21-23 years old
• Beautiful, attractive
• Stylish, hip, trendy
• Successful, confident
• Happy, friendly, approachable, content
• Serve as role models
• Make-up should be more the light side, no tattoos
• Each will wear a necklace with a heart shaped charm on it. All other jewelry is open to interpretation.
• Please create a face of a young lady that is approximately 21-23 years old.
• She should be very beautiful and smiling in way that makes her look friendly, happy, approachable, confident, and content.
• High cheek bones
• Perfect nose (like JLO !)
• Beautiful full lips
Doll 1: Young and full of energy, she is studious but also has a passion for dance. She is very caring and likes to help others. She is very kind and can be a bit shy. Sensitive
Eyes: Medium Brown eyes
Eyelashes: long, pretty – but not sexy
Hair: light-medium brown, fairly straight hair (not pin-straight) with bangs
Outfit: looks like a teacher, but a trendy, fashion forward teacher. Maybe wearing a dress, or a cool pencil skirt and collared shirt?
Doll 2: Caring, conservative, civic-minded, social advocate, friendly, engaging, wants to improve the world. Good speaker, motivating personality, ambitious, driven, more serious
Eyes: Blue eyes
Eyelashes: long but natural looking
Hair: Gorgeous ringlets of Blond curly hair. The hair is beautiful but also conservative and appropriate for business
Outfit: hip business suit, trendy but conservative
Doll 3: Latina. Loves Fashion. Stylish, the most edgy, attractive, fun-loving, artistic, but also business-minded, successful
Eyes: Brown or hazel
Eyelashes: long, dramatic
Wavy brown hair – Dark, wavy brown hair, possible up in a stylish braid, possibly consider alternative edgy hair color/styhle
Outfit: Very trendy outfit, I picture high boots, sunglasses, scarf.
All rights and ownership of work will transfer to me upon delivery of product. Once the winner is selected, modifications and changes may be required. I am looking for someone who will be passionate about this project, will provide creative input, and will work with me until we are both completely satisfied. I will require the final deliverables in various formats so that they may be used in a variety of platforms including print and online. I am seeking a partner with excellent communication skills who is interested in continuing to work with me on related assignments.
Thank for viewing my project. I am very excited to see your entries and hope to work with you! Please contact me with any questions.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF