Create a logo for AI community
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 1140
I currently run a conversational AI (e.g., chatbots, voice bots, etc.) community that includes a Facebook group, Meetup group, podcast, and newsletter. We're currently in the process of re-branding the entire community channels under one brand called "ConvoMonk" and we need to design a new logo.
The term ConvoMonk is a representation of both "Convo" conversational interfaces like chatbots or voice experiences like Alexa and Google Assistant and "Monk" to convey intelligence, insight, knowledge, and expertise around these topics.
Here is some information about the community:
The prospect of conversing in natural language with computers was previously just a figment in the minds of science fiction writers. But today, science fiction is now becoming science fact.
Conversational AI - chatbots & voice has opened the door to a plethora of new and exciting applications for humans to interact seamlessly with computers.
But the technology is still in it's infancy, practical use cases are still emerging, strategies are still being defined, and ROI still remains elusive to many.
Which is why the ConvoMonk community was founded. We believe that by bringing together the top people, technologies, and strategies, we can accelerate the evolution of conversational AI.
We are a global group of technology & business leaders passionate about shaping the future of conversational AI (e.g., voice, chatbots, etc.)
Fostering Conversational AI Innovation Through Community Collaboration
In this community we aim to:
1. To grow the leading conversational AI community bringing together people, strategies, & technologies
2. To curate the most current & accurate information relating to conversational AI (voice, chatbots, multi-modality, etc.)
3. To promote a value driven, inclusive, supportive, and passionate community of conversational AI leaders
4. To enable the education, collaboration, application & advancement of conversational AI
5. To support initiatives that advance conversational AI for the social good of all (i.e., diversity, accessibility, AI bias, etc.)