Create a professional Basic Layout for a new Webpage - CSS & Responsive Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 2
- Winner: patrickjjs
For a startup website I am looking for a coder/designer to build the basis structure / layout. I have built a first mockup by myself but I need somebody who adds the final touch. The project contains the following work:
- Build a new or optimaze the existing strucure (CSS / DIV Based Layout)
- Add responsive Design Part (Resolution Based) e.g. on a mobile device there should not be a full loginform in the header, only a Icon and when you click on it the login form appears
- No programming (PHP/SQL etc.) required, we only need Basic HTML & CSS Layout
- No Layouting for Content Zone at the moment - this will come with another project later on as soon the programming part is ready
- Communication in English or German
- High Browser comaptibility - Actual Layout is ok for Internet Explorer but fails with Safari/iOs etc.
The plan is to use the basic layout for multiple webprojects, mainly all public portals like jobsearch, carsearch portals and a few more... So the layout needs to be easy to adjust to other sites/colors like the example from my site.
Please see my self designed models: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (Responsive Design part testing) - The logo is already final, therefore de page should fit to it including colors (#E2001A & #999). If I am happy with the result additional work for content design will follow later. It would be nice if you also have the required skills to design the required icons (user, navigation, search, and more..)