Please read carefully before start working.
The objective of this job is developping a template for front cover and back cover.
You may send a sketch of the front cover first so we can analyze your concept.
This template will be used for thousands of different books by different authors (and different genres of history).
The authors are children (boys and girls between 6 to 10 years old), so, the template should be something for children (use your creativity).
See an example of a finished book with the old template in "[url removed, login to view]"
What will differentiate the books that will be published with this new template will be the drawing in the center of the cover, the author's name and the title of the story .
The template should have the following patterns ([url removed, login to view] ) :
- The cover has 218.5 mm in width and 216mm in height;
- Bloodletting (that will be used for folding) is 20mm;
- The spine (the vertical edge of a book as it normally stands on a bookshelf) is 6.4 mm ;
- The whole template has 483,4mm in width and 256mm in height.
Another point (image [url removed, login to view]):
- There should be an empty space to put the title ( where you read "O Rei Leão e seus amigos" in image [url removed, login to view] ) , and an empty space to put the author's name ( where you read " Pedro Augusto Rodrigues de Oliveira " in image [url removed, login to view] ) . We will call these empty space of "protection area".
- Protection area of the title will be 168mm wide and 24mm high and should be 45.5 mm from the top of the template and 45.4 mm from the right of the template;
- Protection area of the name of the author will be 168mm wide and 19mm high and should be [url removed, login to view] from the bottom of the template and 45.4 mm from the right of the template.
- Protection area of the drawing (in the center) will be 107x107mm and should be 75.4 mm from the right of the template and 20mm from the protection area of the title.
- The logo of the company ([url removed, login to view]) should be in the back cover.
You can see attached, as an example, a drawing of child that you can use in your template (in the center of the cover).
In this orange template (old template), the creator put a frame ([url removed, login to view]) to hang around the child's drawing. You can put a frame (created by you) or not, it is up to you;
The final file, after approval of artwork should be sent:
- in a editable format, (e.g. an opened psd),
- in jpg (good resolution).
Any question, just ask me. ;)
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF