Create a website for a student orientation company / 51europe.org
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $400
- Entries Received: 14
- Winner: zicmedia
we are a student orientation company based in China and we just started business. Therefore, we need an Internet site in order to inform students about our services but also to give them information about schools and universities they can attend. The site will include a data base of schools and universities.
The winner of the contest will be the one that offer the best design and that will cover the technical criteria we require.
WE WILL ONLY NEED TO SEE A FEW PAGES TO GET AN IDEA OF THE OVERALL DESIGN AND Tell US THE TECHNICAL SPECS YOU OFFER)
- HOME PAGE + ONE OR TWO PAGES WITH AN EXAMPLE OF THE DATA BASE FRAME INCLUDING THE INFORMATION WE WANT IN IT.
We want our site to be seen as the place to go to get informations and make a choice when it comes to study abroad (in Europe)
• You are free to design everything the way you want. We do not have requirement on that matter. You know your job better than we do. We just give hints and references so that our demand be clear enough. You will find all the information in the file "Web Site for an orientation company called 51EUROPE"
• It has to look professional and must be easy to use. Don’t forget the site is mainly for student between 18 to 25 years old so it must be user friendly and look neat.
• The site will be hosted on a linux hosting server (64位 Red Hat 5.4) and must run properly on tablets/iphone/ipad
• Software that can be used :
PHP4/5、HTML、WAP、Perl5, MySQL [url removed, login to view]（50M
• Web Site for an orientation company called 51EUROPE.
- It gives you all the design expectations/what we want.
- In that file you will also find our technical requirements
We are not website design specialist therefore it is possible that some of our requirements do not make perfect sense to you.
LET US KNOW if that’s the case.
• PDF file with our logo (we will use the one in color)
“Very good understanding of the project and follow up. ”