Create photorealistic rendering based on BIMx
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $400
- Entries Received: 19
- Winner: vlado77
Create photorealistic renderings for building at 5650 Kroger Dr. in Ft. Worth Texas. We want photorealistic renderings to show surrounding buildings where necessary.
A dropbox link with all information needed and with 3D BIMx file is at: [login to view URL]
To win this contest entrys must:
- Create photorealistic renderings based on the BIMx model in Dropbox link.
- Show renderings from at least 3 perspectives
- Show a nighttime view with LED uplighting at perimeter of building where the orange / blue paint stripes are
- Show a before and after rendering
- Include light poles in the parking area of building
- Show the street and any surrounding buildings that would show up in the 3 perspectives
For downloading and using the BIMx viewer:
Here’s the link to the mobile app store downloads for Apple, etc. [login to view URL] Here’s a link to the desktop software: [login to view URL]
1. Download the application/program and install.
2. Download the last bimx file from dropbox. Here’s the link: [login to view URL]
3. Go to the download location and open the file.
4. Hit Esc to exit the menu screen and fly/walk thru the model. (The controls for flying or walking in the model are under “Controls” in the menu.)
“Very nice thank you very much.”
athead, United States.