Create simple HTML page from PDS design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $32
- Entries Received: 18
- Winner: writingpool
* You need to create HTML page from simple PSD design.
* You are not allowed to use table tag at all (only div tags).
* Text data must be logically spread between h1-h3, p, ul and other tags.
* The page width could be min 790 and max 1010 pixels.
* Left side menu has fixed width 230 pixels, right side column - 50 pixels.
* All table's columns should have % width.
* Scroll bar's elevator should have 'position:absolute'.
* The table must have 'position:relative' and its rows 'position:absolute'.
* The page must be displayed correctly in: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari.
* I need IE6 support with exception of transparent PNG files.
* All textual data must remain textual (including title)
* You do NOT create any JS code, only HTML!
* The zip archive's password is written on screenshot.
* The winner will get another project for 3 pages!
* [url removed, login to view]
HOW TO SUBMIT HTML:
* Please submit screen shot of partial HTML code.
* Upload zip with HTML to file hosting ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc).
* Submit link to your HTML via message or clarification board.
Section title: [url removed, login to view]
Splitter line: [url removed, login to view]
Header banner: [url removed, login to view]
P.S. I personally created that HTML page, this is just a test. I need HTML developer for other ongoing projects.
“The best freelancer you may find on the market. She is always ready to update her work until employeer\'s full satisfaction. Highly recommend her!”