Retirement Living and Aged Care Maintenance Australia (RLACMA) - A new Linked in group dedicated to identifying the building maintenance challenges faced by Retirement Villages and Aged Care Facilities in Australia, sharing ideas and experiences and establishing best practices for the future.
I am looking for white backgrounds - simple with clean lines
I require the following;
Group Logo (up to 100x50) - Note: PNG, JPEG, or GIF only; max size 100 KB (Refer to attached image - linked in page)
Small Logo (up to 60x30) - Note: PNG, JPEG, or GIF only; max size 100 KB
Banner Image (646x200 or larger) - Note: PNG, JPEG, or GIF only; max size 2 MB - (Refer to attached image - linked in page)
This will act as a template for multiple banners to be made up - the only difference between the banners is the Question to be asked etc
- What was the last Building Maintenance problem you had?
- Do you successfully maintain an Asset Register?
- Have you considered Schedule of Rates Maintenance?
- How do you manage your Work Health & Safety Requirements?
- Do you have a Strategic Maintenance Plan?
- How well do you forecast your Maintenance Costs?
- How do you show continual improvement?
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF