I'm looking to build a community website for trades people (i.e. Bricklayers, Builders, Handyman, Landscape Gardeners, Roofers and Tilers etc) whom work in Australia
Feature of the project will focus on the customer experience and their need to crowd source for information (i.e. Tools, Assets, Jobs etc), self serve (i.e. Content) and share their personal stories.
The community is about getting “Tradies” to understand and share the latest tools for the job, “Tradies tips” - such as how do I complete a job. They can pose questions on how to do certain tasks that are complex and recommend what to look out for... including links to other websites we can affiliate with. The site can also be used to show how “Tradies” can use Marketing to grow - especially digitally.
The community site will feature:
- The sharing of insights
- Content marketing
- Lead generation
- Promotional campaigns
- Social Login (i.e. Facebook and Twitter)
- Gamification (i.e. Points, Badges, Leaderboards, Levels etc)
- Jobs Search
- Mobile Optimised with considerations given for a Mobile App version that integrates back to main webpage
- Opportunities to generate revenue through eCommerce, eMarketing & events
- Photo Gallery (i.e. via Mobile Upload)
If you need any further information, don’t hesitate to shout out
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF