We would like to invite interested and skilled designers to redesign the attached draft climate change Info-Bulletin into a template MS Word or MS Publisher file. The Info-Bulletin template should be delivered in a .dotx or .pub file format and feature the following:
- English language (US);
- Guidance info embedded to explain use of the different sections of the template;
- Easy to use and replicate - restricted editing to designed fonts, headings, etc (inc. super/sub-script; bullets & numbering; data tables; );
- Professional and slick format but with accessible information;
- Maximum of two-pages A4;
- Minimal colour (though should include the exact same shade of blue as in the attached);
- Placeholders for us to insert 1 logo and 1 picture or figure (anywhere);
- Suitable for conversion to .pdf (Acrobat X available) and for both print and digital dissemination.
Target groups for the climate change and agriculture awareness-raising campaign include: government officials in South East Asia, farmers' associations, small businesses, NGOs.
Good luck and many thanks!
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF