Design a Logo for Camp
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $15
- Entries Received: 21
- Winner: dclary2008
We need your creative vision to give us a new logo and help us reinvent our camp! If you bid, please use your discretion. I've included a list of things to consider, but you are the creative professional and we trust your judgement to come up with something great!
We are looking for a professional and up to date logo. Our camp is named Gitche Gumee Bible Camp and was founded in 1930. Traditionally the camp's marketing material has been outdated, rustic, and strictly Native American themed. While we are okay with having some of these themes incorporated we are looking for an updated logo that can be used indefinitely.
Potential factors to consider:
1. Dark/Forest/Hunter green, white, and/or brown color scheme (one or more of the these colors should be the core color. Other colors are more than welcome in addition)
2. Font type should make sense for a camp environment. (Posible options: wood, 3D, family/kid friendly without appearing "cartoony")
3. We would use this logo for letterhead, web, and promotional material and as such should be simple enough to be read and recognized at all sizes and in B+W.
4. We are open to full-name logos (Gitche Gumee Bible Camp), Picture based logo, and/or abbreviation based (GGBC), or a combination of any of these.
5. Some potential themes that could be incorporated: Native American (Indians), Lake Superior/Water, Pine Trees, Rustic
6. We would like to use the logo as a platform for deciding our media strategy and so color/font names would be helpful to include if available.
7. Est. 1930
Our current logo is too busy and descriptive rather than being symbolic, clean, and simple. Please help if you can.
“Great logo. Great price. Very satisfied.”
calebhamm, United States.