Design a Logo for a project - a combination of two logos
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $70
- Entries Received: 62
- Winner: anosweb
We have a a project called TOP SCHOOLS (NAJ ŠOLE in our language) made by an organization called ALMA MATER. So this is an ALMAMATER NAJŠOLE project.
ALMA MATER organization already has text and logo. NAJ ŠOLE project has a logo as well. Please see them attached.
We need a combination now. We need a new NAJ ŠOLE (English translation is "top schools") logo, in which it would be clear that this is an ALMA MATER project.
It would be best if there is a larger NAJ ŠOLE text in the front and the smaller text ALMA MATER in the back. The new text should read ALMA MATER NAJ ŠOLE. Please do not use NAJ ŠOLE by ALMA MATER because the word "by" is a foreign word for the users. I guess it would be best if ALMA MATER in its font is in the background and NAJ ŠOLE is in the front.
Background color in the new logo has to be blue, just like in the NAJ ŠOLE attachment. This is important.
The new logo should keep the two children you see in the NAJ ŠOLE logo. Please do not use the round circle in the ALMA MATER logo and please do not use the word EUROPAEA.
ALMA MATER font should be just like in the attached file: same caps letters, same font.
1. we are not looking for a new logo for the [url removed, login to view] organization. We are looking for a new logo for this organization's project, which is [url removed, login to view]
2. we are looking for a design. we are not looking for someone to use regular fonts and type 4 words on a blue background.
3. please use ALMAMATER in white. ALMAMATER in white looks much better than ALMAMATER in black.
4. please use najšole in small caps (not Najšole but najšole) and you can put naj and šole together (but naj in white and šole in some other color) and not separately as two words.
5. the borders of the logo need to be blue but you can play with the colors in the logo itself (you can do whatever you want inside, just the borders should be blue.
6. Please do not use the word BY. Our website is not in English so we do not wish to have the word BY in it.
7. Since "Najšole" is a project of "Alma Mater" it is much better to say "Alma Mater Najšole" and not "Najšole Alma Mater".
8. Maybe you can try to put ALMAMATER somewhere in the background in small fonts in the upper part of the logo and najšole in the front in large fonts in the lower part in the logo? So it will be najšole font over the ALMAMATER font? It should read like “ALMAMATER najšole”.
9. We do not want the round almamater circle in a new logo. We want two girls but not the round circle. The two girls are the najšole project logo.
10. The word šole was in yellow until now. But you may use a different color in stead of yellow.
11. See the [url removed, login to view] to see the website where the logo will be used.
“Great communication, great work! ”