**BRIEF UPDATED NOV,5/13**
It's a Graphic Novel (like comic books) project. Here are some requisites:
- the logo should look like either a CIA logo or the Queen of England coat of arms or both. (you can go real crazy creative there)
- the logo must be simple yet visually appealing.
- the logo must have 2 size versions: 125 width x and 300 width. (height can vary)
- the logo must contain fly(es) and/or insect(s)
- the logo must contain the latin text: "Populus sub Nobis et Corruptus" (which means: "People under Us and Corrupted")
- the logo should instill some amount of fear and awe (Flies from the Fly Empire are nasty)
- you can submit more than one entry.
- the winner must provide the PSD file for the logo.
- It's a plus if the logo is vectorial.
Good Luck, and happy designing!
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF