Design a Logo for tv doctor recycling
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 142
- Winner: Masterasians
Our company name is TV Doctor, however we want to create a tv recycling division of our company that recycles televisions.
We want this logo to have a "green" look and really emphasize the fact that we are a recycling company and we recycle televisions. I want people to know we care about the environment and we are committed to recycling television.
The winner of this contest will design a sleek, modern, unique and fresh looking logo with the following requirements:
1) the name: TV Doctor
2) a sub title: "Television Recycling" or "A Television Recycling Company"
3) The logo must have a "green" look and emphasize the fact that we are a recycling company. Using a tv image is not required, but if you like to use one you may but it must be a LCD or plasma type, no old style tv images can be accepted. You may also want to use a symbol for recycling like a green globe, the recycling triangle or arrows in a circle (all common symbols for recycling) Or be creative and come up with another fresh design!
4) Create a logo with many uses in mind; wesbite, business cards, t-shirts, coffee mugs, fliers, banners, etc.) This logo should easily be used on all types of advertising
5) The winner will need to submit artwork to us in .jpg saved in several common sizes so we can use on several different things(business cards, fliers, website, etc, etc, etc)
6) The winner will also need to submit artwork in vector image
7) We will need to own the artwork/image when complete, do not use anything copyrighted that we cannot legally own.
We want this logo to look exciting bur professional, this should look eloquent and have an eye catching amazing look that makes people say WOW!
If you have questions please ask!
“Logo looks great but entire logo was NOT vector image only part of it was so we cannot use it. Also never got the second color scheme that was submitted in contest. Logo looks great but have to have it completely remade in vector. ”
tvdrsales, United States.