I have devised a new spiritual practice called Bhagvad Yoga. This practice involves two things:
1. A meditation technique that involves raising the Kundalini to become aware with the connection with God and using this connection to heal oneself and to manifest ones desires
2. Using Law of Attraction to manifest ones desires
I plan to build a website for this practice. This website would have the following features:
1. Basic website with information and articles about this practice
2. An online shopping portal where third parties can sell their spiritual goods and services online
3. A spiritual business networking portal for spiritual people to find business contacts
4. A spiritual personal networking portal for spiritual people to find like minded people
The main audience who has shown interest in this practice are women aged 25-60. The website must appeal to this audience.
In this contest I need a web mockup for the following 3 pages:
1. The home page
2. The main page for shopping portal
3. The main page for business networking portal
The entries should contain mockup of all three pages. Please provide all three mockups as the home page alone is not sufficient.
The entries submitted so far have been unoriginal. Many of the images used or mockups are available if you search on google.
I know that there are tons of free templates available on internet. Anyone can download those templates and put some random images found on google. I can do such designs that have been submitted so far within minutes.
The reason for putting this contest was that I want originality and uniqueness. Overall I want all images with rights to those images. I know that images can be obtained from various sources with watermark on them. This is fine for mockup. When you win the contest you can then pay for those images and give me the final design with proper images. If you take your images or illustrate your own graphics that is perfect.
I dont want dummy images in a lots of boxes where I would get another headache on how to actually get images later on to fill those boxes. I dont want the site to be just a simple collection of a lot of boxes either.
The colour scheme has to be spiritual and religious not business. The images cannot be related to Hatha Yoga (exercises) as that is not what this is about. The site has to convey that people can get what they want in life by meditation and improving their thoughts. It has to convey that there is magic and power in Universe which everyone has access to and they can use this magic/power to get anything they want.
The site would have many different areas:
1. Online shop
2. Schedule of a large number of events with ability for people to join and RSVP for events (like meetup)
3. Business Networking forum where people can create their own profiles and look at other's profiles
4. Personal Networking forum where people can create their own profiles and look at other's profiles
5. Information and articles about this practice
6. A lot of user generated content like blogs, forums etc
I need place holders on home page to accomodate at least some of this information without making it too busy. People should know at a glance that all this is available on site and be inclined to click and explore areas they are interested in. The networking page should have information section and some way to show that there are members and activity is happening on the site. There are numerous shopping portals out there so everyone may be in touch with what a shopping portal page should look like.
I have opened a separate contest for logo, so you dont need to worry about that.
More information about this practice can be obtained from:
1. Searching for "Bhagvad Yoga" on you tube
2. Meetup group Bhagvad-Yoga
3. Facebook page bhagvadyoga
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF