Design a Website Mockup for an interactive portal
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $300
- Entries Received: 22
- Winner: SadunKodagoda
This contest is for the website design guidelines of a portal. The portal is used by professional marketing people to access (detailed) information about advertising with various reports.
A consistent, simple, professional look is important to us, so the design must be fast, tablet-friendly and easy to use. It is not important to stand out, or apart, from other sites (indeed it may better to be similar to make navigation intuitive).
Some functionality has already been implemented, however with old layout and not really what we want (I have included screenshots of these items to provide a template for the content of the mockups). We now have a new branding and logo (see also in the files). The contest is to provide FOUR mockup screens:
1. A web form for submission of data with drop-down and text fields
2. A list of data items that can be viewed, deleted, edited, etc.
3. A (complex) report page that has some fields to select at the top, a graph below (content/design of graph is not important, but colours are) and a list of data below
4. A page with pagination showing video clips, with some selections at the top (there is some information to display with each clip)
(menu bar at the top is required for all pages; can you pls indicate on one of the mock-ups how the second level menu items would look)
Deliverables: 4 mockups
(You MUST incorporate the new logo file)
The new design needs to satisfy a number of requirements:
- incorporate the company logo and be aligned with the company colours
- portray a professional, clean and simple feel (some users will not use the portal intensively)
- allow absolutely consistent web development
“Winner of the contest with best design - good work and fair handover!”