Design a logo for a web app
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 324
- Winner: sopnelsagor
We are launching a new web app and need a logo. Requirements below:
1. The brand and domain is for a web app that would help public relation professionals save tremendous amount of time by automating PR coverage report creation. Previously they need to manually take screenshots of each media coverage and paste them into their presentation - a work that's boring and costs lots of time. With this tool, everything is automated.
2. Ideally the logo would include one or two words of the domain name. But this is not a hard and fast rule. You just need to make sure your design stands out, easier to remember, elegantly represents what the service does. Note: you don't have to incorporate the tagline in your design, unless your design is chosen and we ask you to do so.
One preferred primary color is:#F5B912, like the Google Slides logo: [login to view URL]
Please download the attached file to see the brand name.
3. Your design must be original and without any copyright issues.
4. Once your design idea is chosen, you'll need to provide all source files and all sets of ready to use jpg/png versions for common use cases, like web, SNS profile photo, favicon, etc.
5. All copyright of the chosen design will be owned by us.
* Please don't use CMYK, use RGB please, as the logo will be mainly used on web. Thanks.
6. The contest may end sooner if a great design surfaces.
1. focus on the concept of "fast", "save time"
2. focus on the concept of "news coverage"
3. focus on the concept of "clip", "take screenshot"
4. focus on the combined concepts of two or more of the above.
“Great design. Thank you!”
freedompro, United States.