Design me a sales book cover
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $101
- Entries Received: 2
- Winner: freeland972
"Tips to Becoming a Sales Expert, My INDISPENSABLE Survival Guide to Mastering the Sales Process and Becoming a Sales Expert in the 21st Century"
** IT SEEMS THAT MOST DESIGNERS ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT OF MY REQUEST, SO IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO FOLLOW THESE - SIMPLE - INSTRUCTIONS --- PLEASE DO NOT, AND I MEAN, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ANYMORE! **
1: MY - INDISPENSABLE - SURVIVAL GUIDE – is a key part to the cover and title. this needs to stand out!
(a) Some of the designers have removed INDISPENSABLE from my title. Since they did not write my sales book, I do not think they earn the right to change my title. Do not do this, it is so unprofessional, and just wastes my time. To all those designers, please stop and read my instructions and use my ENTIRE BOOK TITLE.
(b) Most designers are missing the entire point of my title page and book title.
(c) Why did I use the word "WHY"? Why did I use the word INDISPENSABLE? Why did I use the words Survival Guide? Why did I use the words Sales Expert? Come on people, think about my title and go from there.
(d) Please stop and try to understand what I am trying to tell my readers.
(e) I want the cover page to emotionally move the reader in a positive way to pick up and WANT to read my book.
(f) This section * MY - INDISPENSABLE - SURVIVAL GUIDE * has to be on its own, making the point.
(g) Why do you think I used the word "MY" in this title?
(h) Please think of the meaning of the title, how does it make you feel, how does it make others feel?
(i) There are 3 different sections on this cover page that must be addressed, separated and not connected to the other sections. They need to stand on their own.
2. NO red in the design please. Please check this link to better understand the emotions that colour bring on in people. https://99designs.ca/blog/tips/branding-colors/
3. Some designers CAN NOT even get my BOOK TITLE correct, really. Please do not try and change the title of my book to what you think it should be.
4. I am seeing basic "Kindergarten images" and very poor colour combinations, stop this please. Go onto the internet and learn what colours evoke what emotions. This is business book, NOT a kids book.
5. I have attached a sample cover idea that I was looking at. Think about WHY is designed the sample cover the way I did. This about why I strategically and logically chose specific words and word combinations. Everything on my cover page example is there for logical and emotionally driver reasons.
6. I would like that whoever walks by and sees this book cover, stops in their tracks, picks up the book to learn more.
7. Design in an way that draws the person in to WANT to pick up this book, to read more, who wants to become successful.
8. Go onto the internet and see what the other top success, business and sales book writers are doing on their covers. If you are not in the business world, then you need to learn about the business world before you send me an example. I am getting children level examples and designs, which I am finding very disheartening.
9. Do not guess, research my completion to find the best look? Research how colours move people's emotions to do things? Make an effort to be better today.
10. I expect the best, do not submit anything unless it is your ultimate best ideas. Do not guess, go research.
I really hope that the level of example start to look like professional and emotional moving looks, instead of the basic, no one will ever pick up my book to read looks that I have been getting now.
I am honest with my replies because this is my future and I EXPECT the best, the gold medal of designs. What I am getting now are the design athletes that did not even make it to the Olympic games. Time to step up your game.
Good luck, and do not send me an average idea, push yourself outside of your comfort zone to bring feeling onto this business sales book cover.
“Ignatius was one of the very few that had the expertise to complete my project. ”