Develop a Corporate Identity for Givemoney.to
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $490
- Entries Received: 16
- Winner: zackaryyu
[url removed, login to view] is a new website currently under development.
This contest is to find a designer, or a team of designers, for ongoing design work on this enterprise.
We are looking for designer(s) who has good ideas and communicates well with us.
The winner will be contacted for further work :
We will provide a complete website description, and complete page-by-page design specifications will be required, for our programmers to implement.
Please submit your design/ideas that includes the following items :
1. Logo design
2. Icons design (for links, like those used in [url removed, login to view]) as well as for [url removed, login to view]
3. Website design mockup (just front page)
4. Blog design mockup
5. Coming Soon page mockup
Concepts to keep in mind :
1. This will be a website to give money to other people/entities (members of the website).
2. Members will be everyone from bloggers, YouTube personalities, charity/social/environmental/religious organizations, artists, open source developers, and ordinary people.
3. Anyone, including non-members, can give money to members. Therefore, it's convenient for them to advertise on their website (for example : "Donate to us at [url removed, login to view])
4. Reasons for giving money could be for supporting a good cause, or transactional (paying for something). Our focus is on supporting people/causes you like.
Optional considerations :
5. The front page should probably be informative without being confusing. Showing the trending causes/members, showing a banner for noteworthy members, showing a few success stories, etc.
6. Possibly use an indigo color
Feel free to ask any questions if you want to refine your submissions.
A design brief has been attached.
“Awesome work. Really captured my vision and presented the image I wanted to present. ”