Expose Freelancer.com Logo and win $25,000 in Prizes!
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $10000
- Entries Received: 119
- Winner: judsonbc
Gather your forces, go out and show off the Freelancer logo to as many people as you possibly can, and capture it all on video. The most viral, inspiring, imaginative, musical, visible, and publicly engaging entries will win a total of US$25,000 in 10 different prize categories.
See details here [url removed, login to view] (watch the video of some examples of what was done in the past).
In previous years, the contest participants organised a cast of thousands of people marching through town wearing [url removed, login to view] t-shirts and flags, a [url removed, login to view] skydive, deep-sea exploration, ‘UFO sightings’, a banner exposure the size of a bus, and multiple Freelancer parties and parades throughout the world. We can't wait to see what you come up with yourself!
RULES OF PROMOTION
All contest entries must present Freelancer in a positive light. Entries featuring illegal acts, or acts that may bring Freelancer into disrepute will be rejected. Offensive graphics or words will also be rejected.
All contest entries must feature the Freelancer version of the logo available in the media kit (download attachment below). Group entries are permitted (if you wish to form a team). We will make each and every Contest Entry publicly viewable on Freelancer website as entries are submitted and may also share the entries in external media.
All entries submitted for the contest will remain the property of Freelancer and will not be returned to the participants.
- Accepted formats are: *.mov;*.avi;*.mpeg,*.flv
- Maximum length of video is 2 mins (120 seconds)
- Size: 640x480 minimum, (preferably 720p)
- Encoding: MPEG 4, H/264, XVID, Quicktime
- Video: 400 kb/s minimum
- Audio encoding: MP3
- Audio: 64 kb/s minimum
All video submissions should be shot in 16:9 aspect ratio. They should be center cut protected, and please avoid overlaying text onto video of the logo being exposed.
Finalists may be asked to further provide the original audio and video files used during production of the entry for broadcast purposes. This may include uncompressed QuickTime files, final audio mix and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.
Grand Prize : $10,000
- The best entry overall. This relates to the quality of the video (as specified in the Rules of Promotion on the Contest Landing page), plus the creativity and originality of your entry. Make sure to blow us away!
Most People Exposed To : $3,000 (Advertiser)
- The video entry which displays the Freelancer logo to the largest crowd. If you are aiming for this award, make sure to include the size of the audience in your description on the Contest page.
Most People Involved : $3,000 (Flash Mob)
- Get the most people involved in parading the Freelancer logo. Provide the number of people involved, and make sure to capture it on video.
Biggest Logo Feature : $3,000 (Supersize Me)
- All you have to do is make sure you’ve got the most gargantuan Freelancer logo out there. If you are aiming for this prize, don’t forget to specify the size of the logo in your description.
Best Major Landmark : $1,000 (Traveller)
- If you went all the way to a well-known spot to expose the Freelancer logo, then you will have a chance to bag this prize. Make sure to name the landmark in your description.
Best Celebrity Cameo Appearance : $1,000 (Superstar)
- Get a local or international celebrity involved and you can win this special prize.
Best Costumes : $1,000 (Party Soul)
- A special award will be given to entries with particularly original, amusing or iconic costumes.
Most YouTube Views : $1,000 (Vlogger)
- Upload your video entry on YouTube with #ExposeOurLogo2015, and share the links on the Contest page. The video with most views by the time this contest closes on 14th October will win the ‘Vlogger’ prize.
Best Media Coverage : $1,000 (Paparazzi)
- Get your stint in the news and get the most coverage for your story for a chance to be hailed ‘The Paparazzi’.
Most Reddited : $1,000 (Redditer)
- Post your video on Reddit and get people talking about it. The entry with the most traction by the time the contest closes on 14th October will win the ‘Redditer’ prize.
* Entries, which do not follow the video requirements specified, regardless of content, will be disqualified from winning any of the prizes.
See further details and full Terms and Conditions here: [url removed, login to view]
By submitting your entry, you agree that Freelancer and its affiliates get an unlimited in time, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your IP content.
Get started now!
“Done a fantastic job with exposing our logo! Really outstanding effort.”
Top entries from this contest
rruslanbiz Sri Lanka
abandaedi United Arab Emirates