Facebook Likes for Fanpage
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $10
- Entries Received: 5
- Winner: PapaBlogger
How many 100% real authentic AUSTRALIAN people can you get to like my page for $10 Dollars? The highest bid (most likes) will win the job ONLY IF they are authentic. You will need to prove that these are authentic by explaining your method.
All likes must be REAL people with active Facebook profiles (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon - NO FAKES, NO BOTS, NO SPAM!
All likes must be from people who currently live in Australia
All likes must be from people who have at least 50+ friends in their facebook page
All fans who like our entry must have status updates that go back minimum of 30 days.
We will check random profiles daily, and if spam is detected we will cancel the project AND write a NEGATIVE review on freelancer.
NO spammers or distasteful, illegal or plain sick profile pictures
NO pornography or anything inappropriate
- Please use ONLY good practices for inviting people to like our entry, You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.
- If our page gets banned for too many likes too fast you won't be paid and project will be cancelled immidiately!
- Proof of prior work will be advantageous, esp. with references.
- Strict confidentially is required, and this project may not be used for references.
- You will be paid only for those likes that remain active after 14 days.
- Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for.
- Please use only good practices for inviting people to like our entry.
- Please let us know about your previous work and provide sample details of it.
You will get paid as follows at the end of the project after 14 days if all added likes are still there
IF YOU AGREE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE CONTEST.
• Please provide what techniques you will use to generate fans
• You are bidding on specified payment terms
• Only Serious Bidders please
“Terrible. Made promises based on what was asked for then tried to provide sub-par results which weren\'t acceptable. Attempted to remedy the problem but could not so I had to pull the plug.”