- Status: Closed
- Prize: $300
- Entries Received: 431
- Winner: alamin1973
This is a LOGO for a financial planning / investment firm called "Financialee" designed to help people to manage their money better.
I'm in the stage of building the website/image and need a logo with a strong identity.
I'd like to keep it simple and clean, slick HTML 5ish design using simple lettering but I welcome your professional suggestions.
From marketing stand point, since the financial industry is a bit conservative I'd like to stay safe(ish) without any "off the wall creativity" but will consider it if it's clever and good.
Here some things that I look from my financial logo:
1. Must be Simple.
2. Must project trust and/or safety.
3. Should strives to be unique, recognizable and/or memorable (Maybe by adding a symbol or icon?).
4. Should be describable.
5. Only if possible,should be inspiring and/or motivating.
6. Only if possible, make a good impression in color and grey-scale,
7. Only if possible, will fit well on rectangle and square - OR at least, designed with that type of future adjustment or responsiveness in mind.
The target client age is 30 to 60 year old male/female, individuals and/or couples. I should have some more work in the near future other then this logo project, such as site banners, icons, marketing materials and more. I'm looking to connect with an innovative and smart designer that understand users/audience so please consider to participate and show me what you have!
Thanks in advance!
“Out of close to 500 contest submissions Alamin was definitely a dominant designer providing us with not just one but several beautiful and creative designs for our logo. Other then understanding our needs he was very responsive and flexible and engaged. He was quick to provide different versions and option for designs we liked, replied to our requests promptly and was quick to address our questions and concerns. Thank you! Awesome work!”
ReeThink, United States.