Graphics Design for a New Book Series
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $340
- Entries Received: 137
- Winner: prasanthmangad
This book is filled with the top 101 questions that my customers have asked me over the years. In addition to these questions, I have done my best to answer these questions within this book. This book is approximately 320 pages long and it covers topics such as Social Media, Online Traffic, SEO, Video Marketing, Blog Marketing, Press Release Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Facebook Marketing and LinkedIn Marketing.
I know that they tell us not to judge a book by it's cover - and yet, people judge a book by it's cover all the time - that's why I'm looking for a professional book cover design that will convey professionalism and a high quality product. In addition, I'm looking for a design style that can be repeated for when the sequel comes out and so forth. In other words, I want this design to be designed in such a way where certain elements can be updated or replaced and then the same style can be used over and over again as many times as I need to. This is a very important part of the criteria - so please keep this in mind.
Book Cover Requirements:
1. You must use the attached logo graphic somewhere (or multiple places) within the book cover - preferably on a blue background.
2. The book must use the following three colors as it's primary colors: White, Orange - RGB(255,151.0), and Light Blue - RGB (74,166,214)
3. The must make use of curved lines instead of straight lines where possible.
4. The book must use the following main title: Social Media + Traffic = Success
5. The book must use the following sub title: Essential Social Marketing Tactics and Strategies That Will Generate Buzz and Increase Your Business Revenue
6. Above the main title you must put the following line, "askGabe about:" where askGabe is the askGabe logo.
7. The author's name is "Gabriel Michael" - this must appear somewhere on this book cover.
8. The book cover must make the use of some kind of graphics and/or icon images that will make it look very professional.
9. The book cover format & layout must be repeatable so that this design can also be used for the entire book series. In other words, I should be able to change the titles and the graphics image and then it's an entirely new book cover.
Once again - the book cover design must look professional and of high quality - so, please keep this mind at all times. In addition, I will give you additional information about what I'm looking for as soon as some book cover designs come in. Thank you for reading my contest post and good luck...
“Super-Excellent Designer!!! Highly Recommended. Would definitely use again...”
gungureanu, United States.