Hire a Logo Designer
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £50
- Entries Received: 74
- Winner: BrilliantDesign8
Hello & thank you for reading the brief to design a logo for my new business.
My name is Lucy and I am just about to set a new business called 'Handcrafted by Lucy'.
The web address has been secured as [login to view URL]
I am therefore looking for someone to design a logo for my business along with a look & feel that I can use for my brand.
In terms of the actual business, I will be producing the following items:
• Bespoke birthday cards, wedding cards etc
• Unique crafted frames using naturally sourced items such as pebbles and stones
• Scrabble messaging
I want to have scope to expand my business to other items I want to have scope to expand my business to other items hence using the word 'handcrafted' as I feel this can be interpreted in lots of ways. One of my plans for example it to create items for the garden.
All of the items are made from scratch and can be personalised or tailored to the individual's requirements.
Aims & Objectives
The main aims and objectives of the project are as follows:
• Showcase ‘Handcrafted by Lucy’ as a caring, high quality and unique brand
• Make my business look like a professional and credible company to purchase from
• Create a sense of warmth and engagement in the eyes of potential consumers
The demographics of the target audience are as follows:
• Primarily females, but both genders are potential targets.
• 25 to 65 years old
• Geographically this as an e-commerce business in the UK with the scope to expand
• People who have a slightly higher level of disposable income.
Logo Requirement & Deliverables
In terms of the logo, I would like it to look quite rustic and homely yet still communicating the fresh and contemporary nature of the products (see product example attached)
I want something that evokes a warm and cosy feel to promote the fact that all products are lovingly crafted to the customer needs and that equally they will create a warm and emotional connection for the recipient of the card or gift.
I want to be able to use the logo on printed items such as letterheads, business cards, labels etc
In addition, I also want to use is on digital channels: social media channels, website etc
As such the project requirements are as follows:
• Print-ready logo artwork files: JPG, EPS and AI
• Screen-optimized logo artwork files: JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PD
• Logo usage guidelines
• Business-card design
• Proposed font style
So, my contest is to obtain a new logo and I will award £50 to the winner.
Deadline for entries: 22nd November
“Miroslav really understood my brief and was very good at responding to me. I love my logo and would definitely recommend.”
lucyb87, United Kingdom.