I need TWO things for the top of our new Magazine cover, Hometown News.
TWO: MAGAZINE NAME (Hometown News)
The ICON: (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE that I sketched.. file name >> [url removed, login to view])
ICON to be digitized
- i drew this to make sure we get the 4 EMOTIONS of what our brand conveys (TRUST, WARMTH, HAPPINESS, INNOCENCE) the opposite of traditional news which (shocking and negative.)
- the look of the ICON needs to be quality (not childish or too cartoonish)
- simple lines... least the better
- IMPORTANT >both DOG AND BOY need to be in ICON
***can make the boy younger and dont need to see his feet if need more room***
MUST HAVE: the look on the Dogs face (eyes open and happy, with smile and paper in mouth)
MUST HAVE: the look on the little boys face (happy and content, eyes closed yet happy and contented face)...
- the ICON design also needs to be easy to stitch on shirts... so the less the detail the easier
- the COLOR(S), must work with color of Magazine Name...
- the COLOR(S) can use traditional big brand marketing coloration, could be just one color if needed, though more is ok...
MAGAZINE NAME, Hometown News, to match branding theme along with Icon.
Magazine...please see the cover and click thru the pages of our sister company to get a feel for what our product looks like similarly.
- see >>> [url removed, login to view]
- need QUALITY LOOK with big branding current font
- see attached file for something i did in Word... hopefully you will do much much better!
- needs to match image of ICON
- needs to convey a Happy Call to Action Feeling yet in a High Quality Image.
- DESIGN PLACEMENT: Hometown News dominates top of Magazine yet leaves room for the LOCAL AREA and SLOGAN (The Local Heartbeat of America)
- we will be doing MANY AREAS around the Country if all goes well... so the LOCAL AREA needs to be properly visible with the Hometown News name and slogan at the top of our Magazine.
SUMMARY BRANDING: in a complex world of negativity our Brand, Hometown News, produces good feelings about local businesses in the eyes homeowners. Hometown News creates warmth and trust, leaving the homeowner up beat about patronizing the small businesses and services in their hometown. Thus, our Brand Image via the ICON and Masthead Name should convey the same!
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF