I need a good idea for seting up an fun and educational game for children about recycling and sustainable development or environmental protection. The conditions and requirements are:
- the children can be from 3 to 8 years old
- the game will be held in open space
- 2 or 3 teachers will look after them
- low value items only can be used
- the game should last a few minutes and be repeatable, many children will participate and then leave (they may participate totally more than 200)
An example is: paper and metal "garbish" are thrown and children have to put them quickly in 2 diferrent recycling buckets
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF