Illustrate Something for my book cover - Mind Chatter That Matters
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 22
- Winner: velmarph2001
I am writing a book and need a cover image made up (not the book cover design). Please see attached rough guide of what I would like for the image. Some tips to explain what I would like:
• Book is called Mind Chatter That Matters – solving the controversy of your thoughts – its a book about the confusing mind chatter that we have and a guide to decipher which part of the mind speaks and how it sounds and operates and what voice to listen to.
• Basic image to depict all the different thoughts we have and not being able to make decisions.
• Need image to be comical and light hearted because we all suffer from confusing thoughts - can be cartoon
• Two or three dimensional if possible, depending on what you think is best.
• I don’t want the image to look too busy or complicated
• Image of devil & angel not to depict either sex
• Image of devil & angel not to have a body if possible and preferably facing away from you (the viewer) and looking at the face.
• Brain part of image to look like a brain (god knows mine doesn’t)
• Can be done in any media (mine was watercolour and very rough - only to give you an idea)
• I need to scan the image or have it digitised and have the image clear and concise for small icons such as facebook image and marketing materials.
Thanks in advance
“After posting a contest this freelancer was the most responsive to my requests for changes to original images posted and understood exactly what I needed. Very flexible and outstanding creative design and obviously read my instructions and delivered exactly what I wanted and needed. Will definitely hire again and again. Well done velmarph2001!”