Intro to videos
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $400
- Entries Received: 15
- Winner: enshano
I am doing some videos with a past rugby league and rugby union player, he will be doing 3 videos each week which I will be filming.
The videos are designed to give my clients information about the available betting options for the week ahead - these videos are for a website called www.pngbet.com which is an online sports bookmaker and casino.
1. Around the grounds; this will be a guide to all the sports that are being played around the world for the next week
2. Racing ; guide to the horse and greyhound racing for the weekend
3. NRL guide; he will be talking about the Rugby League that is being played in the coming weekend
I want to create 3 different intros that can go at the start of these videos each week
his name is wendell sailor
What I would like is to get a picture of his head and incorporate it into each video
1. horses video: have his head on top of a jockey who is riding a horse
2. Rugby League: have his head as the football that is being kicked through the goal posts which then lands and bounces to a stop ending up with his face and the writing - This weeks NRL with BIG DELL
3. Around the grounds: incorporate all sport types, from cricket, golf, football, soccer and have his head maybe as a golf ball being hit flying through the sky across a football field and cricket field then landing and coming to a stop with his head and below it saying "Around the grounds with BIG DELL"
then in all of the videos it ends with a picture of his head and the title of the video
Some close examples of what I mean are below:
27 seconds (screen shot attached)
Please use the colours of the website and PNGBet branding.
Please google Wendell Sailor to view multiple images of him.
The intro can be about 10 seconds long as it will be the start of the video
Use your imagination!!
“Edy J. was great to work with, responded extremely quickly and helped get through the project even when I requested a few last minute changes. Nothing was a problem. Highly recommend. ”